Annual Fresh Air Market
06aug11:00 am5:00 pmAnnual Fresh Air MarketDunvegan Historic Park
What’s HappeningExperience the time-honoured tradition of trading and gathering at Historic Dunvegan’s annual Fresh Air Market. Get to know local artisans and the products they passionately create.
Experience the time-honoured tradition of trading and gathering at Historic Dunvegan’s annual Fresh Air Market. Get to know local artisans and the products they passionately create. Find the perfect gift or take home a special treat for yourself. Costumed interpreters will be offering tours of Historic Dunvegan’s four fully restored historic buildings and activities for the whole family. Regular admission fees apply.
- BRING CASH. Vendors accept cash only and there are no cash machines onsite.
- The market runs rain or shine.
- If you are able to walk, please consider parking in the gravel lot to the west of the site entrance. The paved lot to the east of the Visitor Centre is reserved for those with limited mobility (those with walking aids, parents with strollers, etc.).
- Proceed to the Visitor Centre to purchase a wristband and get information on the days’ activities. You must show proof of admission (wristband) to participate in activities.
- Food is available at Dunvegan Market Gardens (approximately 1km east of the Visitor Centre). The Alberta Parks Day Use area has fire pits and cook shelters if you wish to bring your own food.
- If you are a local artisan or food vendor and are interested in participating in the market, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information call 780-835-7150 or visit their Facebook page for updates.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 5:00 pm